Saturday, December 22, 2018

Blessings Abound...

Bennett Paul Koh is his name! Born today, 7 lbs. 6 ounces, and doing very well, along with his parents, Jason and Lyndsey Koh! Of course I must be the first to say, he takes after his Great-Grampa, good looks, very sweet, and all! This pic is a little fuzzy, but it comes directly from Ball Memorial in Muncie, Indiana, taken just moments after his birth!

We are indeed so Blessed! Just yesterday, I was commenting to my wife, Kathie about a pillow we gave to our grandson Brendan on his 21st. birthday the other day...it said "When words fail, music speaks" a quote of Ralph Waldo Emerson. I would like to add my new quote, "When words fail, Bennett's picture speaks". 

Seriously, I was joking about Great-Grampa's being the reason for all of his good traits. Let's just agree that maybe Bennett has just a tiny piece of me. God has truly blessed us again in a huge way!

Let me close with a paragraph which I wrote in my BLOG of November 17th, entitled TRUST...

'I have so often commented to Kathie, my wife, 'we are so blessed!...God has blessed us and our family in ways that we can't even know completely' It's amazing! However, as you think about all of the blessings in your life and family, it is obvious that God is working His Plan! This morning, I Googled the word Trust and guess what quote I came across...Man says "Show me and I'll trust you'...God says, "Trust me and I'll Show you".' Bennett is showing us God's Blessings!

No comments: