Friday, May 2, 2014

True Love is...


This video was taken during Kathie's and my surprise 50th. anniversary celebration in Upland Indiana. Shown here are our granddaughters singing a special song for us at a special dinner hosted by cafeteria staff at Taylor University.  

I took this video using my cellphone which explains the audio quality of the recording. However, I could not keep from using it, since it is such a special event for Kathie and I and one we will cherish for the rest of our married years together. 

Needless to say, we are so proud and appreciative of our grandchildren for their loving attention to Grandma and Grandpa and to our children for planning this very thoughtful surprise! They also blew us away with an "On Golden Pond" experience at a cabin in the woods get-away in the hills of southern Indiana. God has truly blessed us in so many ways!

No comments: