Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Lisa's Linen Press

Lisa & dad with Linen Press

Today, I was going through several DVD's which I have produced over the years and I came across one entitled "Lisa's Linen Press" which I recorded back in 2013, 3 years prior to our moving down to Upland, Indiana. As it turns out, I used this  video to discuss it's building, beginning with harvesting of the wood used along with quite a bit of related information and thoughts about my woodworking hobby.  

The video begins featuring Pat (my Son-in-law) and I, just joking around a little while harvesting the trees used. Most of the wood used in numerous projects over the years came from trees, which needed to be removed due to building construction, or like the ash trees, died due to the Emerald Ash Borer.

The entire video is 17 minutes long but I would encourage viewers to just sit back and enjoy a coffee or other refreshment while watching.

 The video is below. Thankyou so much for your patience...



 





No comments: