Saturday, May 14, 2011

God's Healing Power is Bigger than our Problems...

Psalms 30: 1-5 says "I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. O Lord, my god I called to you for help and you healed me. O Lord, you brought me up from the grave; you spared me from going down into the pit.
Sing to the Lord you saints of his; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only for a moment but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."

God's healing power is bigger than any of our problems or hurt. We may weep for a while, but rejoicing will be ours in the morning if we trust God! Let us pray that God will draw us close to him and that he will fill us with his healing power. No matter how much anguish and suffering we are experiencing, God's healing power is infinitely bigger and he is faithful if we will just trust him.

No comments: