Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blessings Come in Many Forms...



The other day I got a call from one of my Granddaughters asking if I would be willing to make a DVD of her latest production with her sister and some of her cousins. Narnia was written by Shannon and Directed by Jordan with acting parts assigned to all 6 of them (3 cousins, Megan, Adrienne, and Brendan, and actor#6 playing the part of Aslan, was played by Max the dog).
This production, is entertaining, funny, and such a joy to watch, especially as proud Grandpa watches his Grandchildren having such fun together making this movie. You will also appreciate their creative use of props such as their Coleman lantern. Grandma and I have been so blessed by our Grandchildren... I encourage you to watch this 20 minute production and just enjoy.















No comments: